Friday, July 28, 2006

Banished to the Couch

Needless to say, sleeping has been getting more and more elusive as pregnancy progresses. Between trips to the bathroom and waking up to turn over and not being able to fall back asleep...I haven't been getting much. One morning I woke up so exhausted I just sat eating breakfast with Conrad and cried at the thought of having to go to work that day. I told him I was going to try to sleep in the extra bedroom that night and see if it was any better.

Of course, my considerate husband wouldn't have any of that and banished himself to the living room to sleep (granted, I'm not sure he doesn't LIKE sleeping on the floor in front of the TV). My doctor also suggested Tylonel PM (I know, I'm loving these liberal doctors!) which I promptly purchased and have been getting decent amounts of sleep every since. Thank God for Tylonel PM!!! Although I miss my cuddly husband at night, it won't be forever, after all, how much longer could this baby stay in??

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm with you there! I read that pineapple, oregano and basil are supposed to put you in labor (if you're ready). Either they don't work . . . or I'm not ready! :)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»