Friday, December 22, 2006

Big Brown Eyes


Right Now Isabelle is totally a momma's girl. She's happy when I pick her up and hold her, or when I read to her, or put her to sleep. Not even Conrad can put her to bed these days, only Momma can. I figure I'd better enjoy it now, because more sooner than later she will be utterly a Daddy's girl. It always happens! But when I'm feeding her or talking to her and she looks at me with those big brown eyes, my heart melts and I think I'd give her anything, up to half my kingdom! Can you blame me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! We miss her so much! Om is so excited about getting to keep her Christmas night! We will see you tomorrow for the beginning of the Christmas festivities!!

Unknown said...

Hey Guys! Thank you for spending the day with us when we came to visit your parents. We are putting Isabelle into our slide show fot show the church - she will be famous yet again!! What a little darling. We were so thankful to meet your family and see the workings of God in your lives!! Love ya Chases