Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Welcome to the world, Abraham

Rachel had her baby tonight at around 6:30p Texas time. I MISSED THE PHONE CALL....urrrggghhhh...and haven't been able to reach her since. But his name is Abraham Frank. Frank after Rachel's uncle who passed away while she was pregnant. He seems to be healthy and Rachel is a little out of it, so the message left out basic information, I was lucky to get a name!!

Esther, her sister, said that she did wonderfully and that she is ready for another one! :) Welcome to the world, little MK, Abraham Frank Miller!

2 comments:

JaydensJourney said...

Wooo Hooo! Thanks for posting. I've been watching your's and Rachel's sites in eager anticipation. I'm so glad to hear they are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that she did well, and excited to get the details when she is able to think clearly and give them to you. I have been anxiously waiting the new too. Glad both are doing well.