Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

Here is a picture of our little valentine dancing to her cousin Shanti’s guitar playing! By the way, you haven’t lived until you’ve heard an Indian sing American Country Music. Classic…

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


On other fronts, we officially let our new house go this week. Actually it looks like they sold it out from under us last week! Can you believe that? We are okay with this. AND, on a happy note we got ALL of our deposit back (whoo hoo!) because our builder is pulling out of Ohio! They were in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Although the Columbus market is booming, the other two areas were doing so poorly they forced the builder to leave Ohio all together. Bad for our builder…good for us!

5 comments:

Emily Jade said...

www.mycmsite.com/suef

This is my lady's website. Check it out and enjoy! There HAS to be someone in OH doing this :O)

I have found that this is a cheaper (yep...) way to scrap - and less muss and fuss at my table! Ritz/Wolf Camera also has scrap page options as well, but I prefer this company, and R/W takes FOREVER to do! Let me know what you think!

My girls get a HUGE kick out of seeing comments coming from someone I used to cheer with. Sometimes they have a hard time remembering that I was once a rah too, and wasn't born a coach. They also don't understand that we didn't have tumbling and stunting. Not a concept that they can get!! I LOVE doing this, I LOVE the kids I get to work with, and it makes every frustrating thing about this sport (in IL it's a sport) worth while when we pull off a win like that! Thanks for your comments :O)

Wendy said...

Oh Danielle, Isabelle is just too cute! I love to see them dance at that age.

JaydensJourney said...

I am really sorry you had to let go of your house, but glad it worked out that way since the builder is leaving. Let's just say warranty items get more interesting.

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you guys and Isabelle this weekend. She is getting so grown up. She is no longer a baby. I can't wait to see you next weekend at the shower. I am so excited!!

Beth said...

She is so cute! Nicholas stood beside me watching as well . . . he was spellbound! : )