Monday, August 04, 2008

Birthday Week Continues

This weekend we went to my mom and dad’s to have a family birthday party for Isabelle. We definitely took it down a few notches from her first birthday party, which, let’s be honest, was mostly for the grown ups, since she had no idea what was going on! This one was dinner at a pizza place, lot’s of family, cake, and presents. What more could a 2 year old ask for?

The weekend seems somewhat of a blur for me, with only the pictures to remind me of the festivities. Maybe I was on a sugar high (or low??) from the cake, but I was so tired all weekend I could hardly function. And this seems to be a regular occurrence these days, with at least one day a week going by in a sleepy headed blur.

2 comments:

Eric, Jona, and Abby said...

You got some good pictures, I was looking for the one where she was holding Abby. Did you get one of that, it was so cute. We had fun at the party. It was nice to see you and Isabelle, and Conrad. I will talk to you soon.
Jona

drowninginblessing said...

Thanks for the video and pics. Who was the little boy with Isabelle? Abby is growing fast. It's nice that Isabelle has had a little practice taking care of a littler one! I love the grandma molly shots too. RM