Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

I'm not sure if this will become a thing or not, but I was looking for an excuse to show you one of my favorite things and Favorite Things Tuesday just wasn't as catchy. I love Mason Jars. In my opinion, cool drinks taste way better when drunk(am I using that right?) out of a jar.


I particularly love these vintage aqua colored jars. Beautiful, right? And I would like to thank Margaret and my Grandma for giving my current collection to me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. One day, when I have a room where I can lock my children out of craft, I am going to fill it full of stuff like this.

Or turn them into Solar patio lights and chandeliers....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I followed your link to the DIY light fixture, and I LOVE it!! I totally want to make one!

Shanygne said...

ooh! Favorite things Friday! Sounds like a good plan! Maybe I'll actually start blogging again!

Anonymous said...

I really wish that you lived closer to help me with projects. You are just way too motivated.

Aunt Brenda

Beth said...

Yay that Shanygne is thinking about blogging again!! : )

The "Ball" canning jar comes from my little neck of the woods . . . the Ball family not only created Ball jars but also was the inspiration behind the Ball foundation, Ball Memorial Hospital and Ball State University (my alma mater). : )