Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend



Last weekend we went up North to my parents for Memorial Day weekend. My sister and her family came along. We celebrated my dad's birthday and Conrad and I's anniversary. We also went to my mom's friend, Doc's ranch for some amazing food and pony rides!  We got some good pictures too.


The highlight of the weekend was my cousin Shannon, who just started her own photography business, taking our family pictures. I don't have them all back, and I'm dying to see them, especially after the first couple of teasers. If you are in the Northern Ohio area and need a good photographer, you have to check out Heart of Me Photography. She's very reasonable and heads above the rest with her eye for art and her skill in photoshop! Check out the below pictures, don't you just love the firefly photo?

No comments: