Monday, January 15, 2007

I haven't had much to write lately. We have been blotting along, trying to get over sickness. We went to visit my family this weekend and particularly my grandpa who is in a nursing home recovering from surgery. We also hung up some pic's for my grandma in her house. But it was just a good weekend of relaxing and recovering!

I AM excited about a new development. Apparently, Spirit Airlines has these periodic sales....flights that cost one cent her leg! Yeah, seriously! And we got tickets to Cancun, Mexico! Whoo hoo! So we are going to have to celebrate our 2 year anniversery in Mexico this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to keep looking at Spirit airlines and see if they have anywhere Eric and I can go. for our 1st anniv, we are going to Ravenwood Castle (near Hocking Hills). But, we have not thought about our 2nd anniv., so that we will have to start thinking about. I hope everyone is feeling better. I will tlak to you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

no....seriously??? How is that possible??

Wow...I need to get Kevin to put that on his webwatch...

Glad you guys are feeling better...