Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Icky Coughs and Job interviews

Isabelle has developed a really bad cough. I guess we should expect this with all of the stuff that goes around in daycares, but man, this child has been sick for weeks and weeks!
I think we are going to take her to the doctor again this week just to make sure it's only a cold and not something worse like pnemonia or whooping cough. Did you know that's going around again? Who knew??

Anyway, on other fronts, I have a job interview today. It's a management position, which would mean a little more money, and more responsibility...but mostly it means I won't be traveling as much as I do now! This is a good thing for Isabelle. It's in the Ohio Lead Prevention Program. I know, I get into the most random jobs! Who would have figured when I graduated from college that I would have been into eyes or lead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope the job works out and you get to prevent lead in Ohio. Because we all know how important that is. I hope Isabelle feels better soon. We love you all and we will talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Lead prevention... hmm. not quite as rallying as preventing blindness, but I can see the benefits... do you convince schoolkids not to draw on themselves with pencils? (did your momma ever tell you that causes lead poisoning?) No really, we were praying for your interview and anxious to hear how it went! RM