Thursday, February 22, 2007

Turn Turn Turn

Isabelle changes so much each day I have a hard time keeping up with it! I look around and wonder how to record her changes!? I guess I have the ever looming scrapbook guilt hanging over my head..but what can be done? I've only done up to maybe last october. I still have our trip to India, Christmas, first this and first that. Eeesh.


For now, I'll tell you about a couple of new things. First of all, her hair seems to be getting curly. Not surprising given her parents. It's even getting long enough to put little things in, like barretts.


She is also getting steller at sitting up. Of course, she still tips over every 3 or 4 minutes, but still, quite an accomplishment, wouldn't you say?

Have a great weekend, my blooging friends.

2 comments:

Shanygne said...

She has the most intense, most beautiful face... I could look at her all day!

If it makes you feel better, I haven't scrapped Ethan out of the hospital yet, and Emily is still about 3.... I need to make some time for it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh... the never ending trap of maternal guilt... I've met moms who did the scrapbooking thing for 18 years at once... so six months is nothing to sweat. :)
Isabelle gets more adorable every day. Why don't you guys come visit aunt Rachel and uncle Mark? It was 85 here two days ago! RM