Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello, it's me, Isabelle.


Hello, it’s me, Isabelle. Just wanted to see if anyone was out there….Oma? Opa? Aunt Becky? Sudha Auntie? I haven’t gotten any comments on my blog in sooooo long I was beginning to think that no one reads about me, except for Aunt Jona, Aunt Rachel, and Shanygne!? Well?

In case you don’t know how….just click the little tiny grey dialog balloon at the bottom of each post and write me a little note whenever you stop by. Tell me how you are doing.

Me? I’m fine. A little congested, getting over a cold. Lately they have been taking us on stroller rides outside at Daycare. That’s pretty fun, there’s four of us in a stroller. I have some friends I like to hang out with at Daycare, Jemma, Brason, Kelsey (there are no boys in the nursery…that’s okay, girls rule!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabelle! I just talked to your Daddy in the lunchroom. He's such a nice guy!

You look like you're growing so big, and you're just such a pretty baby. I hope I can see you again sometime soon so you can show me how you eat baby food now!

Natalie

Shanygne said...

She is SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

Great post!

Anonymous said...

What adorable eyes!!! RM

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe if something exciting happened we would comment.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.