Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wedding Showers.

This last weekend we went to a Bridal Shower for my future Aunt Beverly. My Dad’s brother, Mick, is getting married next month. Beverly has been around for a few years and we love her already. Here is a picture of her opening Isabelle and I’s present to her (it was a lovely can opener ) It was a wonderful shower, the food was great, the favors were nice, and the best part…no stupid shower games! Big kudos to Bev’s sister for that one! (I apologize to those of you who love these sad excuses for entertainment) It was also nice to see my Uncle Mick’s daughters, Shannon and Tiffany, since we only seem to see each other at holiday’s and family events.

I also thought I’d throw in this pictures for my Mom and Dad. This onsie is the latest in baby boutique wear at the Wal-Mart in Norwalk, Ohio. Of course, Isabelle looks cute in anything.

No comments: