Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Points are now my life

In a desperate attempt to get back (keep in mind I use the word "back" very loosely) into shape, I have joined Weight Watchers. Not as tretcherous as I remember it, since I have tried every diet around. Amoung my favorites, is Body for Life...but I can no longer work out 6 days a week...oh well.

But I am now used to keeping track of everything I eat using the point system. And have discovered many sweet things I can eat and still stay within my point range. I happily report that it's working...and that I find I don't feel like I"m on a diet as long as I can have my lil somthin' sweet everyday. Love that fat free sugar free pudding!

This weekend we saw the Stenner Clan and got tons of great pictures. I will post these when I get home. Right now I'm sitting in the lobby of a Raddison, supposed to be in a seminar, helping running a seminar actually. Slacker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi D, Points sound like pergatory! I just had to write a comment so you know we appreciate hearing Danielle's deep thoughts (of course we like pictures too). RM
Rachel's going camping this weekend.. not so enthused about the pregnant lady sleeping on the earth (or playing guitar around the campfire... it's going to be a lot of Teen Mania oldies)... but it sounded fun two months ago when we signed up!