Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Weekend In Review


I have been traveling a lot for work this week and by the time I get home I just don't want to get on the PC...so I have slacked in blogging. Sorry about that. Well, last weekend we had a great time at the Stenners. It was great to celebrate Ruth's 60th birthday with her. Elizabeth and Jayden came from North Carolina to visit Grandma for her birthday and it was so great to see them and to see how much Jayden had grown! He is hilarious. He watches veggie tales and dances and sings without any reservations...total freedom. Such a sweet little boy and so changed from the quiet little baby he was when Eli brought him home. Below are some pictures from the weekend.

Other than that, I am hosting a baby shower for one of my best friends, Kim, this weekend and I am so excited about it because I will get to see friends from my old church that I haven't gotten to see in so long! AND Conrad and I are packing and getting ready to go to Cancun next weekend. *sigh* It's bittersweet as we are dreading leaving the baby for four days,even tho she will be in great hands with my mom and dad (thanks by the way, Rents!) And, of course, we are looking forward to four days of sunshine and (thank you Jesus) SLEEP!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sunshine!! It is great to get away! Aunt Jona will enjoy spending time with Isabelle too. Looks like you had a good time with the Stenners. Jayden is so cute!!