Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Little Prayer Request...

! Well, maybe I spoke too soon on the whole spring thing, I hear it may snow this week just a little north of us! Urggg! I hope it doesn't hit us! Just a small note. I applied for a job at Ohio State University this week. It's in the office of Intercultural Affairs, a director position. The one I applied for is the director of the Study Abroad program. It's right up my alley and would be quite a promoiton. So, all that to say, it's pretty difficult to get into OSU and it may be a LONG shot to get it, not to mention the position says they are currently considering an internal candidant, but I'm "welcome to apply." So, keep me in your prayers...it's the first job I've applied for in a couple of years that I've been excited about! Thanks

1 comment:

Shanygne said...

Yeah!!! That's really cool! Would it involve travel? How far is it from your house?

I'll be praying!!