Monday, April 23, 2007

Strike a Pose

This weekend we took Isabelle for her first professional pictures. Not that the kid isn't photographed much! They turned out beautiful! We went to one of those mall places that a friend from work went to and her pictures were wonderful. So we decided to try it out.

Of course I went armed with a $20 coupon and wound up spending ALOT more when I saw the great shots. When we saw the pictures and the "packages" I asked Conrad what he wanted to get, and he said, "Get whatever you want, babe." and walked away to change Isabelle's diaper...rookie mistake! And I thought he really meant it...so I did!

But I would love your opinion on which are your favorites. If you have a chance, go to Flash Portraits and click on "My portraits" to the left. Then enter "Michael" and the password is Isabelle. Let me know which ones I should get!

5 comments:

JaydensJourney said...

ADORABLE! It's way to hard to show restraint when it comes to pictures of your kids!

Anonymous said...

I looked at them last night and would not be able to help make any choices. How about this...you buy some, Oma buys some and Great Aunt Brenda buys some; then we should be able to get more to share. I loved them all.

Aunt Brenda

Shanygne said...

I had a lot of catching up to do!
I wish I liked biscuits and gravy... I would love to try out one of your recipes!

I think all the pictures are awesome!! You all look amazing! I wouldn't be able to choose.

Angie said...

Awesome photography! I hate it when they take so many good pictures of your kids! *smile* You just want to but them all. Much will power is needed! I guess the photographers have it all figured out that adoring moms can't resist a good picture. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi D. Mom (dad too) is visiting and we enjoyed looking at the pics. We liked the sweet smile with the hat picture, of course you have to keep some of the baby butt pictures for contraband when Isabelle's older. The kissing family photo was pretty cute! RM