Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sleepless in Ohio

Last night Isabelle decided to stay awake. Actually I don’t think she decided, I think perhaps her crowning teeth were keeping her awake! But that, of course, means we stayed awake last night too! She has been fussy for a couple of weeks now. Conrad has taken to calling her a koala bear, because she clings to me like a koala to a tree.

This poor kid tossed and turned and kicked and cried ALL NIGHT LONG. After a few hours we brought her in bed with us and she, in turn, just kicked us. Luckily I have a husband who has endless patience in the middle of the night with no sleep! So when my patience runs out, he comes to our rescue! Eventually tho, Conrad spent a couple of hours on the couch (after I did) *Sigh* I’m staring down the barrel at a very long day….

No matter what the night looked like tho, she always wakes up happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smile! Somehow I don't think I'd be looking so perky after all night up. Maybe you should've included mom and dad's early morning looks. :)
I like the San Diego shirt. It looks like the aunties are doing their job... keeping the baby clothed! RM

Unknown said...

What a smiley girl. I love those morning looks. :) Abigail had a midnight party the other night for 2 1/2 hrs... so not fun. I can't imagine the allnighter was what it was in highschool

JaydensJourney said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day! Jayden sends his kisses to Isabelle.