Friday, July 20, 2007

Hide & Seek

Last Friday, since neither Conrad nor I had to work, we went to Amish Country. Before we left, I was ironing and Isabelle was in the kitchen pulling Tupperware out of a small cabinet beside the oven. There was nothing in there that could hurt her, so I let her continue. But before long this is what we found. Isabelle had crawled all the way in there! It never even crossed my mind that she would do this. I guess that’s because I’m a rookie at this. Well, at least now we know where to look if she decides to hide from us

For the next few weeks, I will be ultra busy. I agreed to pull off what I call “Missions Camp” and is similar to a three day Vacation Bible School at my church. Now, keep in mind, when I have done this in the past, there is a team of three or four of us, and we plan for…well, for about 8 months. I’m doing this in about 8 weeks! Eesh! To make matters more complicated, it’s during a big conference for the adults, so many people that I might have been able to recruit as volunteers were already recruited in other areas. But it’s all good! Things are coming together well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures; she is so precious. I can't wait to see her at her birthday party.
Oma says hi; she arrived right on time and safely.
Love,
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

Can I say your kitchen is spotless? You must still be having the professionals come... so white! Or maybe I'm jaded after being at the Dyes for a while now. Everything changes after you've lived in a hut. We're in Salt Lake City now... enjoying the air conditioned room. RM

Anonymous said...

Motherhood is bliss with drama. It is hard to beilive how quickly they grow. I feel like my life is now dedicated to feeding. In fact if it wasn't for this keen boppy i would be here typing right now. I guess things calm down enough to plan a major mission event in a short amount of time and take care of a little one.... i am impressed with you!! :)