Friday, July 13, 2007

Unexpected Weekend Blessing

I was up haveing QT on Thursday morning and I got a phone call from my boss. She asked if I had been watching the news...no. Well, the power was out at our building and we don't have to come to work. Whoo hoo! It's like a grown-up-but-the-sun-is-shining-and-the-birds-singing snow day. We spent the morning talking on the computer with voice and webcam to Conrad's family in India. They LOVED seeing Isabelle! And generally enjoying life. My sister and brother in law came to visit us, they were in Hocking Hills celebrating thier one year anniversary...Congrats Jona and Eric!

So I got up early this morning to check the news and sure enough...we are off again! This is another of the wonderful bonsus of Conrad and I working together. It's nice to both be home with Isabelle! Yeah for four day weekends!

No comments: