Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Pictures

Last weekend we had family pictures taken. Isabelle wasn't feeling all that well and was in no mood to be photographed. In fact, we had a major fallout about the bow in her hair before we even left the house. Her hair was wild (no one but me and heredity can be blamed for that one!) and she didn't smile for most of the shots, but they still turned out pretty well.

These are obviously, just the online shots, but you can get the idea. And the much sought after belly shots are here for your purusal too!

6 comments:

The Polo Club said...

She'll look back one day at that hair and say "mom, why did you let me get pictures taken when my hair like that" Just like we do about our uneven ponytail pictures that are so abundant. All of the pictures are beautiful. She doesn't have to smile to look adorable.

Unknown said...

Danielle I think those pictures are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I've looked at the website a number of times, trying to decide which ones I would like. Can't seem to make a decision; but I will. I agree with Michelle, I think they are great.
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

daniell and conrad
how could you ever choose they are all so beautiful but she looks older than she really is in the one's of her by herself ,what a joy she is you guys are such great parents i love you all much love and prayers grannie

Anonymous said...

Those are precious. She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics! Gorgeous child! Gorgeous family! xx