Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Week of Poison Control


Last week was an exciting week of ingesting odd non-food items. I caught Grace with a mouth full of dirt from my one and only house plant. I wasn’t sure I was seeing what I saw, but sure enough, her little fist was full of dirt too. She didn’t want to let go of it either! I swooped in, took her to the bathroom and (literally) dug dirt out from between her clinched teeth and washed her mouth out. Needless to say, she was not a happy camper…but neither was I!
Then a few days later, I was packing the kids bags to go on a trip and left the room for just a moment. I came back and Isabelle had rummaged around and found Grace’s baby Motrin. She unscrewed the baby proof lid and was chugging it as I walked in the room.
I now have Poison Control on speed dial.

2 comments:

Sum Raj said...

hai..thanks for dropping by danielle..it was soo nice to hear that ur married to a indian person and ur trying ur best to prepare indian recipe..thats great news...do try out and let me know how it was....and i must say u have got a adorable kids..they are just soo cute...

drowninginblessing said...

Yikes! I wonder if poison control takes international calls... are they 24 hours?