Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Isabelle-ism of the Day

We were in the car tonight on the way to run some errands. Isabelle isn't feeling all too well today and has been a bit crabby (ahem). She wanted to go into the grocery store with her Daddy. I said, "Isabelle I don't think you even like Daddy and Mommy tonight. Why do you want to go into the store with Daddy?" She replied, "I do. I do like You." I responded with, "Then can you be kind to us?" There was a few seconds of a pause before she responded diplomatically, "Well...I like you." At least no one can call the girl a liar.

5 comments:

The Polo Club said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!!!! At least she likes you and you can be sure that is the truth!

Shanygne said...

WOW!!! She's good!

Anonymous said...

it's not her fault you and conrad are grumpy,try and do a little better,she is my little beauty, love gram

Anonymous said...

Yea she is honest she just misses her opa

Anonymous said...

Boy, where does she come up with these things?

Aunt Brenda