Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Father's Day Gift

I think I'll go ahead and put in on record that I am a thoughtful wife and Conrad got an awesome Father's Day gift this year. I know Im a little late with this post, but it took FOR EVER for him to pick out which television he actually wanted. Not to mention, it's just difficult for this Indian to let go of any of his hard earned cash...even if it was a "present" from me and the girls. I finally had to force him to buy one. And I'll add that it took me forever to decide what to do with the big blank wall behind the tele. I'm fairly happy with the picture grouping. What do you think?

P.S. Is anyone out there? Does anyone still read the Michael Chronicles??

9 comments:

Beth said...

I love your picture grouping, Danille. Hope you don't mind if I copy it. : )

Btw, I comment little, but pretty much without fail I read every single post! (Thanks to my rss reader).

Unknown said...

We're still out here. I actually stopped by to see if there was some Isabellisms.

Anonymous said...

I always read the blog, just don't always take the time to respond. Sorry!!! Nice tv; I won't let Thornton see this one so he gets no ideas. Hope to see you guys again soon. I still plan to come down to visit on a Wednesday; I'll call to see what would be the best day (after vacation, of course)
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

Is that a shadow box filled with cute little things??? What a great idea, you've just inspired me!!
Wanted to let you know that I read and enjoy all of your post!!

The Polo Club said...

You know I read your blog, but I have been out of town so I have not commented on it until today.

drowninginblessing said...

Don't worry Danielle, you still have a faithful international audience. We're all ears :)

Anonymous said...

All the time! Always checking on the growth of the girls and the coolness of your home! Love you guys! Terri

Oma said...

Yes, yes and yes - we here on the North Coast wait with bated breath (whatever that means!!!) to hear and see the "Michael-isms" for the day are and catch up with you. So DON'T stop. Love you guys!!!

Oma said...

Yes, yes and yes!!!! We here on the NorthCoast wait with bated breath (whatever that means) to here the latest "Michael-isms" of the day and catch up on your life!! We can't get enough!! Don't stop!! Oma would have Isabelle and Gracie withdrawal - and you don't want to be responsible for that!!!
Love you guys. Give kisses and hugs to the girls!! XOXOXOX