Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bento Thursday

I have been rolling on the bento-ing lately! I'm not sure what's up with me, but I have been inspired by Christmas to create...


In the top box you have star pizza's. I cut out flat bread with a cookie cutter, slathered on a spoonful of marinara, a pepperoni, and a small sprinkle of cheese, broiled it for a minute or two and tucked it in the box. In the bottom box you have cucumber hearts and flowers, berry skewers, and a christmas cookie.


This picture is terrible, BUT, we had homeade sweet and sour chicken the night before for dinner, so the girls got sweet and sour chicken topped with star and heart rice balls for lunch. The bottom box has pomegranat seeds, half of a cheese stick, some greapes, and a small container of marshmellows for a treat.


And I know it's no bento, but as a bonus I thought I'd add this Chocolate Raspberry Cake my Grandma baked and I assembled. Doesn't it look yummy?? Oh it was!

No comments: