Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Michael-isms

Grace is starting to potty train. She strips off her diaper all of the time and wants a dry diaper on. The last package of diapers we bought were Huggies brand and they have Mickey Mouse on them. So now, she when she wants a diape she yells, "Mommy, I want my Mickey. Can I have a dry Mickey? " I'm not sure how I feel about that!?

Conrad and I went for a massage a couple of days ago. Conrad was telling Isabelle he was going for a massage. Isabelle, after her first spa treatmet a couple of weeks ago, asked her Daddy, "Are they going to paint yoru toes too?"

2 comments:

Oma said...

They are the prettiest little girls in the world. I can't wait to see them this weekend. Give them hugs and kisses from Oma.

Anonymous said...

i NEED to see them, those pictures are adorable