Monday, August 08, 2011

A Visit from Old Friends

When we got home from Tennessee in July, we had a visit from old friends, Tim and Lynely. They are Wycliff missionaries to the former Easter Block and very good friends of mine from my Teen Mania days/ORU days. Actually, Lynley is my good friend, and her wonderful husband Tim, became a friend-in-law!

We had such a great time catching up on our lives over the past..ummmm 10 years we haven't really seen each other. And meeting each other's chlidren. Tim and Lynley got married while we were in college. Which we re-lived our utter shock when Lynley told us she was in love and getting married (while still in school!) and had a good laugh over our 23 year old perspectives!

Lynley and I talked non stop for about four straight days while our husbands helped take care of the kids and looked on in amazement at how many words two human beings can use in such a short amount of time.

The blogger in me is quite ashamed that I didn't take any pictures while they were here to document our time together. Oh well, Tim and Lynley, I guess you will just have to come back soon so I can get some pictures. Love you guys and thanks for coming all the way to Ohio to see us!

No comments: