Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A Pintrest Christmas, Part 2

I saw this great idea on pintrest of hosting a scarf making party. I'm usually not one to overbook myself during the holidays, but I had no other Christmas Parties in the calender, so I scheduled this little Scarf Making Shindig. We only had a few kids there, but I made some cookies and hot chocolate and I bought some cheap fleece and cut out tons of circles! We made these very cute, no sew scarfs. Well, almost no sew...at the end you had to stitch a bit to close it on up!





a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRnJG5PVYC-FfGRIhyphenhyphenVN-FOAsB62Fke3w0gcdUrlEU5pSkMVXUSolfet1fb1QLG8YomwPlrnd1SZJHPnNe2WFwvrXBpBiwcjJUmtqdhHtaiyXt4mzrEoZoDlTWLrYinoWJMVhsTw/s1600/DSCF4397.JPG">

No comments: