Friday, January 19, 2007

The verdict


Conrad took Isabelle to the doctor this morning and we found out that she has bronchitis...I hate to say that we are relieved...but we are. At least it's not pnemonia. So the doctor gave her some medicine and she already seems to feel a ton better! I thought I would also post some more pictures of Christmas and Isabelle for our family in India.
I wish I had more things to write about but life has been pretty busy and crazy lately, and it seems that mommyhood has sucked some of my brains out...particularly the part that allows me to think about anything else but parenting..I wonder if there is a name for that syndrome?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Isabelle is feeling better. How long until she can go back to daycare? I hope we get to see her soon we miss her! And we love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle and family, this is Kayra.
Your baby is a little doll!!! I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. Hopefully, she'll be on the mend really soon. I heard about Laymon and I am so sorry. Please give them all our love. I love reading your blog.
Hugs, Kayra