Friday, March 23, 2007

Yummmm....

On busy days when I get home at night, I rarely want to cook big extensive meals...well, let's be honest, I rarely want to cook big meals ever. But I digress. One of Conrad and I's favorite meals is one we kind of made up ourselves. So I thought I would share it with you if you are looking for something new and easy and yummy!
Mediteranian Pizza
Flat Bread
Store Brough Hummas
Grilled Chicken, chopped (made eariler in the week for another meal)
Red Onion-chopped
Tomato-chopped
Feta Cheese

Spread on hummas, and toppings, top with Feta, broil for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve with salad and enjoy!

If you let me know when you'll be here, we'll make it for you next time you visit the Michaels. Or, if you prefer a nice authentic Indian meal...
I think it's Isabelle's favorite too (just kidding, she's not quite to the Pizza phase yet)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicsh... and permissable on the pregnancy diet too!
I love Isabelle's smile. Little Miss Personality! RM

Shanygne said...

That is a hilarious picture of Isabelle!

Sounds like a recipe we might enjoy! Thanks! Keep 'em comin'!!