Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary! Wow! What a wonderful two years we have had. I am in awe when I think about how blessed I have been. I love my husband more than I can describe in words...he is by far, God's greatest gift to me. Here is the beautiful roses Conrad got me for our anniversary. I didn't take a picture of the workout pants I got him...some how they are just not as pretty as the roses.

We had a wonderful weekend...and actually signed the contract for our new home! Yeah! Here is a picture of Conrad on our little plot of earth...where our house will be. And below it is a picture of the model we are getting building....

6 comments:

Angie said...

I am excited for you guys. On the other side, you say, so you'll be closer to me...by a little bit! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! I am excited about your house. can't wait to come and visit it. Sometime this summer I will have to come up and visit you and Isabelle. I hope she likes the new day care!!

drowninginblessing said...

Woohoo! Happy Anniversary and happy home building. It looks like you have some nice green behind your house. Will it stay that way?

drowninginblessing said...

that was from RM

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary (I forgot to say Happy Mothers Day a few weeks ago too), and congrats on the house. Welcome (almost) to the Eastside! Yeah!

If ya ever need a second opinion on all of your pimped out house options, call me! :)

Beth said...

Your new house is going to be awesome! Nicholas crawls on his belly like a little army guy. : )