Saturday, May 26, 2007

She's Crawling!

Yes, Isabelle has been crawling the last couple of days. She still will only crawl if she absolutely has too! She is so funny. If she is going after something, she'll go halfway to it, get down on her tummy and stretch and reach the rest of the way to get it!

On another note, I have some sad news, that I eluded to in a previous post...Isabelle's daycare is closing down. It's a great daycare and we are really bummed to see it close. Luckily we got one of the last spots at another church a few miles from home. But, we are also interviewing a stay at home mom for the job. Pray for us, as I know it's going to be tramatic for me (and her) to leave her in an unfamiliar place.

Have a great memorial weekend!

4 comments:

JaydensJourney said...

How fun that she is crawling. It becomes a slightly different ballgame now that she is mobile. That stinks that you have to change daycares, but I pray it works out better than expected. I know for Jayden that it was the best thing ever (just had no idea while going through the transition). He did well at the first place, but has completely excelled at the new one. I pray the same happens for you guys.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a walk is not far behind! RM

Shanygne said...

Yeah... going mobile!!

THe whole child care switch will be harder on you than her, but I know what you mean... sorry that it's happening.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, look at her go! Once again, Isabelle wins the worlds most adorable baby contest. She gets more beautiful by the day. I hope to see her again sometime soon.

Let's eat lunch together sometime this week, D! I got lots to fill you in on!