Monday, June 04, 2007

Future Water Bug

We had a busy weekend here at the Michael house. We started the dreaded house repairs, which ends up, we did pretty well. Okay, before you get too awfully impressed…we learned to spackle and caulk. But overall we were rather impressed with ourselves.
On Saturday we took Isabelle to her first pool outing. We put her in her spiffy new bathing suit that my mom bought her, complete with matching hat (consequently, the bathing suit and hat also match the dress I got her for her first pictures. So yes, you’ve seen it before!). She looked so cute. The water was still a bit chilly, as it’s only the beginning of the season, so she was a bit apprehensive at first. After she got used to the water, boy did she take off. She LOVED it. She splashed and kicked and had a grand ole time. We only stayed for a few minutes, but we had fun!

4 comments:

Shanygne said...

Whew! I had to catch up!

We are taking swim lessons right now, and I ahve to say that it is going much better than it did last year... Ethan is doing well and Emily is really trying, too. FINALLY!! Maybe I'll have water-savvy kids after all.

Congrats on the new house... please be still in prayer for us... not sure if you are keeping up with my Xanga, but our life is such a mess right now... just way too much on our plate, and we will most likely be moving this fall...sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as usual! Is the pool in your neighborhood? Anytime you want Aunt Natalie to take Isabelle to the pool, let me know! : ) The one thing I don't like about my condo is that it doesn't have a pool.

Oh, and I meant to tell you that the pic of your house that the realtor took is great. It looks really nice with the blue sky framing it!

drowninginblessing said...

Love the Isabelle pics... and I agree, the Normalville house looks great too... I'd buy it if I had a wad to spend! (and had a calling to Grove City... hmmm) RM

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little toddler sitting on that towel. It is so cute! She will have to come and swim in Aunt Jona and Uncle Eric's pool this summer. The pool is open and ready to jump in. Maybe Aunt Brenda and Aunt Jona will have to babysit Isabelle on a Wed. in June and hang out by the pool and swim. Can't wait for that! Enjoy fixing up the house!