Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair Bow Holder

With all of our new hair accessories we needed something to do with them. On the other hand...we've always needed this! So I found an old picture fram, which consequently had an old picture of Conrad in in, dressed up as a Pirate, with blue eye shadow on (snicker snicker). I took the lovely picture out, and being unable to part with it, put it on the fridge (snicker snicker)

I then spray painted the maroon frame white. I cut a piece of cutsy scrapbook paper out and put it in the frame. I then hot glued some ribbon to the bottom. I put the headbands over the top of the frame and put the bows on the ribbon. Not sure what to do with it, I set it up on the towel rack in the kids bathroom? I can't think of anywhere else to put it??!

What I love most about this project? It didn't cost me a red cent.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is perfect! I made a few different ones of Ashley when she was younger . . . but you way outdid all my meager attempts. : )

Shanygne said...

I made one for Emily one that used wooden thimbles on the corners to hold ponytail holders. and the ribbons went THRU the center of the frame, I think... and then hanging down, as well... LOVE yours with the paper inside.

drowninginblessing said...

Aah... more delights with the color pink. I wish I could use your creative juices to do something with blues. A crafty blue car lane for our play room? Boys boys...