Monday, March 28, 2011

Goodbye Nursery

So we finally took the crib down and as I mentioned before, we now have two little girl rooms going on upstiars. I am so happy with how this one turned out. We have a cool reading nook and we put up our tent playhouse too. I'm most excited about the frames I have on Grace's wall. It looks crooked in the pictures...but not as much in real life...i don't know why?? I ordered a vinyl from Etsy that said, "Grace Christine" and applied it to the glass of an empty frame. It turned out really cute! I think I am going to have to repaint those frames with a real white, tho. The headboard of the bed is the backboard of her crib. What do you think?

2 comments:

TClayton said...

LOVE it! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely~I am sure she is thrilled with her big girl bed and all the feminine stuff...very sweet, and good job on the wall decor, I love the frames and wreath. You did real good. Love, Terri