Thursday, June 02, 2011

The Princess

Today, as I was picking up the kids at daycare, another of the parent's was there. His son is in Grace's class. He saw me picking up Grace and said, "Ohhhhh..you must be The Princess's mom." I rolled my eyes and confirmed, Yes indeed. I am The Queen. Grace will sit on our front porch, and talk to passer's by. "Hi! I'm The Princess." Apparently, it's not only complete stranger's Grace introduces herself as "The Princess." It's her teacher's at school and other kids! She's even gone as far as to tell her teacher that she doesn't have to clean up because she's The Princess. I can see this taking an ugly turn....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed she is our little princess,i miss them so much.that is the most beautiful picture.love you all granny

Oma said...

She is a beautiful princess and always will be.